Friday, July 15, 2011

no nonsense tip of the day

I am guilty of this so I thought perhaps some other bloggers may be as well. I work like a crazy woman for one day or night or maybe over the course of a few days to design, update and add new things to my blog. And then...I go for a very long time without revisiting things like links/hotlinks, items in my sidebar, the list of my favorite blogs or the hotlink to my facebook page etc.

Guess what? Links can go bad, blogs and websites can fall off the face of the earth (or at least the world wide web)...basically, things change.


So my super easy and quick tip of the day is to occasionally visit your blog as if you are just that, a visitor. Click through every link and be sure it works properly. Review your content and be sure the lists that you share are still timely and in keeping with your focus. By doing a review like this, you ensure that your blog will be putting it's best face forward and it is ready to meet the public each and every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments ::HERE::