Friday, August 19, 2011

Social Boom!

As I rededicate myself to this site and attracting new social media clients, I came across a review for Social Boom!. A few years ago I attended a Gitomer Sales Seminar and really enjoyed him. {As an aside, I found Jefferey Gitomer via his partner's sister who is an established scrapbooker *Ali Edwards* and whose blog I follow. Proof that an online presence is mandatory and you never know how your future customers will connect to you}.



After reading the summary of Social Boom on Amazon and only the first few reviews, I quickly downloaded it to my Kindle. I am anxious to read this book and will share a review with you as I digest it.

What Social Media books or ebooks have you read? What do you recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments ::HERE::