Friday, June 10, 2011

Fantastic Friday

How about on Fridays I highlight a small business owner (and/or savvy blogger) who is doing lots of things RIGHT!

First up, the Pleated Poppy. I have been following Lindsey for two years or so. I love her personal blog...her decorating sense, fashion sense and attention to detail are just fab. Right now she is featuring her daughter's Art themed birthday party....


By becoming a fan of her blog, I was introduced to her products. She seamlessly, nearly effortlessly, connects the two which is a wonderful advantage of social media outlets like blogging and Twitter when they are done well. In my opinion, people are drawn to authentic business owners who share the right mix of personal and professional. Again, Lindsey is a master at this and her success is a reflection of it.

Pleated Poppy Shop....

I Pod Case available at the Pleated Poppy.

Please visit Lindsey to enjoy more of her personality and wonderful, handsewn products.

 If you would like to recommend a person or business to be highlighted on this blog, please leave a comment or send me an email.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments ::HERE::